Dan, Brian and Erik debate the pros and cons to starting a product (or even a project) fully focused on hitting MVP (minimum viable product) or focusing more on TSP (totally secure product). Spoiler alert: it's somewhere in the middle! Also covered: the importance of support, defence vs response, and the mission of the podcast.
Visit our website at https://www.greatsecuritydebate.net
Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/securitydebate
- Thoughtfulness in a Pandemic
- HBR: Why Data Breaches Don’t Hurt Stock Prices
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win (9781250067050): Willink, Jocko, Babin, Leif: Books
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don't: Sinek, Simon: 9781591848011: Amazon.com: Books
- Don't Reward The Brilliant Jerk: The Role Of Culture In Employee Retention
- True North: Discover Your Authentic Leadership: Bill George, Peter Sims, David Gergen: 9780787987510: Amazon.com: Books
- Hang Out A Shingle - Starting Your Cybersecurity Company Feat. Daniel Ayala and Douglas Brush - YouTube
- Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition: Patterson, Kerry, Grenny, Joseph, McMillan, Ron, Switzler, Al: 8580001040288: Amazon.com: Books
- Wizer: Security Awareness Training
- The Sixth Ocean!