In the adage "people, process, technology" the technology comes last in the list for a reason as it is only as good as the people and processes that surround and support it. In this week's Great Security Debate we cover a range of topics all focused on the importance (and impacts) of the people and the process as key to the success of security technology. Said differently we can throw all the tech in the world out there, and it does no good without the other two.
- Around the world, in some locations government drives commercial security innovation, and in others, commercial interests drive government security adoption. Where is that innovation coming from?
- The recent rumblings that security insurance policies may soon come with "buy lists". What impacts on the efficacy of controls come when the tech is chosen for you. And how do we guarantee the genuineness of how such a formulary was created.
- What can security learn and use to teach the wider business world about availability and resilience from the current supply chain impacts taking place in manufacturing or consumer goods after COVID-19?
Tune in to this week's episde to learn all about these and more. Show links below have the details of articles, items we cover in the episode.
We also have a video channel on YouTube that airs the "with pictures" edition of the podcast. Please head over to https://bit.ly/gsdyoutube and watch, subscribe and "like" the episodes.
- Official PCI Security Standards Council Site - Verify PCI Compliance, Download Data Security and Credit Card Security Standards
- EU rules to force USB-C chargers for all phones - BBC News
- What is One-Piece Flow in the Production Process? | Breakout
- Why The Chip Shortage Is So Complex According To Experts
- Amazon.com: The Infinite Game eBook : Sinek, Simon: Kindle Store
- Business Roundtable Redefines the Purpose of a Corporation to Promote ‘An Economy That Serves All Americans’ | Business Roundtable
- ISO 26262: People, Process and Product - SemiWiki
- Auto-ISAC Summit 2021 – Auto-ISAC